So, if possible the user must take an account of all these factors before pressing the install/buy tab. Some of these factors are:
1. Usefulness of the app.
It is always beneficial to check in advance that whether you really need an app or does that particular app addresses your requirement clearly and properly.
2. Reasons for selecting paid version over the free version
Buy paid version only if, that particular feature you want is not available on the free version and if you are really annoyed by continuous ads.
3. Check for reviews and rating of the app
It will be good if you check some online reviews and blogs for that particular app. Also check average rating .If the app has good rating but there are some reviews which clearly state some glitches in the app, then, it is wise decision to go for an app that has the same features but no shortcomings.
4. Check the update history
The app won't be productive if doesn't, t launch updates frequently. Update keeps the app to cover its faults and bugs. So, try app that has frequent update history.
5. User-friendly, easy, user interface is a priority for a mobile app.
Try app which is simple and easy to use. Thus, covers less space, and time of yours.
Things to be considered before getting particular apps:
1. Fitness app: it must feel like a personal trainer in pocket, easy to use, no complex training and workouts must have an affiliation from some medical group, authentic, and many more
2. Chat app: some strictly needed features are, Text chat, Group chat, File sharing, Location sharing, voice calls, video calls, screen sharing, group chat etc.
3. Ecommerce app: it must have features like, supports multiple eCommerce platforms, quick and painless, Google analytics integration, multilingual support, user-friendly design interface.
The app experts at Prismetric Technologies assist clients to make the choice between iPhone app development and iPad development. Choose professional developers and designers for your next iPhone application development project. Visit http://www.prismetric.com/