Mobile Apps are being a rage these days and everyone who is developing one hopes and aspires to be a millionaire or a billionaire with it. But the reality is different from what is conceived by the populace. According to Gartner’s analysis, over 99% of the app fails to accumulate the adequate amount of money through the App Stores to sustain and only 1% of them succeed. And with the increase in competition, Gartner also predicts that by the year 2018, the success ratio of the mobile apps will dip down to a meare 0.01% and will pose greater challenge for the businesses and organizations ahead.
Mobile apps are gradually becoming the soul of today’s businesses and it is important for the marketers to take care of their apps in the App Store. There is plethora of options available for the customers as the app counts are increasing by the day providing similar kind of services. Therefore it becomes necessary to make the apps safer and make them occupy a better position so that they remain in front of the customer’s eyes. And for this, App Store Optimization plays a very important role.
It is globally known that mobile games are getting the highest number of downloads in the app stores. This is inspiring more and more mobile app development companies and freelance developers to develop mobile games. This post shares 8 most useful tips for the beginners to mobile game development. Read on.
• Greenhorns should begin with 2D games – While it’s a fact that users find 3D games more attractive these days, they demand more experience and expertise in development. So, newbies into mobile game app development are better off to start with 2D games first.
• Choose the development platform wisely – Instead of relying solely on the market trend or blinding adhering to your rival’s choices, it makes sense to explore all options in terms of development platforms on own. Some of the most trending mobile game platforms include Android, iOS and Windows. If you are a business who want to harness from the immense popularity of mobile games, resort to a reputable and proficient mobile game development company to help you select the best game development platform in line with your business needs.
• Know who you build it for – Let’s be honest! Not every age group will love your app the same way. So it is wise to know your target audience before you begin with the coding and design part of the game.
• Keep things easy – Game users aren’t going to spend time learning new features of your app. Thus, it is vital to put things in a way they find easy to learn and play.
• Content still matters – Some game developers India focus on the design and functioning part of the app while overlook on the importance of content. But in reality, compelling content can make a huge difference into the number of downloads.
• Explore the most trending genres – It’s isn’t that difficult though! You can simply do market research to see what genres of game apps are most popular these days.
• Keep users engaged – Two golden rules to follow – first is your game should have a good number of levels that users can continue playing for longer timespan and game has to embrace a mission or goal that clearly reflects to its users. An aimless game is most likely to bore users.
• Don’t get stuck with post-launch bugs – Instead of getting furious, accept the flaws though they can be rare to see if you find the expert mobile game developers India to work for your project. However, what is even more important is to stay connected with the users and fix bugs immediately as revealed to ensure quality customer service.
While there is no standard equation to succeed in mobile game development, considering the above tips will help you make it game-changer.
Prismetric Technologies is one of the premier mobile app development companies for Android and iOS.