Some of the benefits of PhoneGap are:
- Outstanding UI: PhoneGap framework has been designed to deliver web content utilizing web view that can be seen in the operating systems such as Android and iOS. The platform gives solid coding benefits to users interface, thus allowing seamless scrolling, effortless navigation, and soothing animation/graphic effects. The user interface is very important for web view – it covers up 100% of the height and width of the screen. PhoneGap sets the UI apart.
- Easy to Master: To use PhoneGap, you need not learn any other complicated language or code. It works on all the common browsers which don’t require further additional inputs. As such, it becomes easier for business owners to develop smartly and cost-effectively by using their entire tech team.
- Looks Homogenous Across Different Platforms: App developers always want their applications to look different across different platforms. With PhoneGap, this has been changed drastically. Now, you need not worry about your app having seamless navigation only on Android and iOS. You can rest assured that the app would look and feel uniform, thereby rendering a professional touch across platforms.
How Businesses Can Benefit from PhoneGap?
For business owners, PhoneGap is an excellent tool to develop mobile apps. In fact, it is the need of the hour!
However, one hurdle that businesses might face is the ever-changing and evolving mobile app platforms. At present, there are several mobile platforms with substantial user base. So, whenever you are planning an app, it has to be developed and customized for each of these platforms – it means, you have to write several lines of codes in multiple languages as each of these platforms gave its unique programming language.
The benefit of using PhoneGap is that you can build an app just once, and then make some minor tweaks here and there to make sure it works on different platforms seamlessly.
How Can Programmers Benefit from PhoneGap?
Moreover, PhoneGap can be a really handy tool wherever cross platform or speedy execution is needed. Besides technical details, PhoneGap is one of the most advanced projects, full of life and zest, and supported by an interactive community that takes technology ahead of its time with tutorials and upgrades.
Other Benefits to Note
- PhoneGap has a flexible native plug-in model that allows users to write their code for various plug-ins.
- For developers, PhoneGap is definitely the most preferred platform as it makes it easier to code. They need not learn any new or specific languages to code for hybrid mobile apps.
- PhoneGap can be installed easily, just like any native app.
- PhoneGap based apps can be easily created, marketed, and distributed across app stores.
- PhoneGap is packed with multiple libraries that make app development and functionalities easier. It also saves development time.
PhoneGap App Development is not only a cost-effective solution, but it also helps in saving a lot of time. The technology helps developers create highly-interactive hybrid apps that can work seamlessly on multiple platforms.